Wednesday, August 19, 2009

VanGough cut his own ear off, you know...

Hi.

I'm still alive.

I'm moving into a new place. It's closer to town and a little smaller. Hopefully it will be less costly to heat and the landlords will be easier to deal with. The internet will be faster and cheaper and won't shut off if I use it too much. It'll be good.

But first we have to repaint the kitchen and dining room. So I'm working about 70 hours this week, painting a new house, packing things to move and I haven't had time for much else, sadly. Have faith that this too shall pass and September will be a month of blissful daily blog updates.

I hope.

3 comments:

cold beer and a fishin' pole said...

Good luck big sister!

Lil' Brudder

Mom said...

And you forgot to mention cell phone covereage at home. I'm not sure I get the VanGough reference. "splain it to me Luci".

Auntie said...

I'm glad to hear you are alive and well. It sounds like you are going to need rest in September more than blogging, so feel free to relax if you get a chance. I thought the Van Gogh reference was going to be about harvesting corn. I guess that's because I see so much of it around here this time of year.