Saturday, January 01, 2011

Year End

Happy New Year all!

2010 was a pretty stellar year for me, as such things go. I got to work at the Baseball Hall of Fame as a teacher, which bumped up by street cred with the kids by a significant percentage. Then I was offered another job within spitting distance of my family doing exactly the thing I've been trained to do with ease.

In August I got married to my wonderful husband and I can't believe how different every day is now.

I had some bumps, some completely unexpected dark points, but for the most part, I would take 2010 over and over again.

I hope your 2011 is filled with joy and love and good fortune. I can't wait to see what this year will bring!

2 comments:

Mom said...

All Good Things

Illinois Aunt said...

AMEN!
And light in the dark places.