Saturday, June 12, 2010

Farmers Market

Went to the Farmer's Market today and picked up a beautiful spring bouquet. I've decided that we want to go with local and farmer's market flowers for the wedding. Some will hopefully come from my Aunt's yard, but my excellent friend Katie has managed to find a farmer's market vendor who will assemble our held flowers for us. I can't wait to see what happens, and I love that it will be a surprise on the day.

If it looks anything like the flowers I got today, I will be a very very happy bride.





Did I mention how adorable the shower in CH was? My Mom and Aunt went to town with their creative girly selves. They made little heart shaped sugar cookies in lots of sizes and strawberry rhubarb jelly with rhubarb from my Great Grandma Steben's rhubarb plant.





Brett's folks came all the way from Iowa just for the party and then turned around and went home. Seriously, how cool is that! Thanks everyone for making the day so special.

2 comments:

Mom said...

It really was a fun weekend!

Illinois Aunt said...

Amen, sister! It was fun, and we had a bonus CBD too!