Friday, October 16, 2009

Pressure

Last night I had a terrible migraine. I don't often get them, so I've noticed some patterns. Usually they have one of three causes: dehydration, caffeine, or air pressure.

Knowing that if it was caffeine related, there wasn't anything to do, I drank a bunch of water, took a couple Excedrin and went to bed. When I woke up this morning and there was a blanket of snow on the ground I wasn't exactly surprised.


First snow of winter '09-'10: Friday October 16th!

Last winter just about this time, there was a horrible early snow storm that trapped Brett alone in the just moved into house on Donlon without heat, phone, cable, internet, or snowshoes. Can't wait!

2 comments:

mom said...

Hunker down for a long winter. You and Paul have both had snow. Here in "sunny" Chicago, no snow yet!

Anonymous said...

...midwest..is best...midwest...is best....midwest...is best....